I received this award from the lovely Carmen, so thank you for thinking my blog is fabulous. I have to list 5 things I am obsessed with at the moment, and pass the award on to five other people.
1. I have become a bit obsessed with card making, apart from making card toppers and selling them on ebay to make a bit of money I have never really been interested in cards. I think the NEC and some of the lovely stamps I bought there are to blame.
2. Promarkers, I cant believe I have only just discovered them, I love the bright colours and the way the colours blend without damaging the paper.
3. I am determined to find time to properly find out how to use my camera on manual settings, it is a bridge camera but I really want to improve my photos.
4. Scrapbooking, mini books and altering things.
5. Creating a record of memories for my children. I have a number of little note books and scraps of paper all being collected with memories, funny things children have said in work and little things like notes the children left when they were younger.
As I cant pass this award back to Carmen, I am sending it to these people.