Thursday 25 June 2009

Technique Tree Book





I won a voucher on H.S.S. for layout of the month, and when I saw the Disney Cuttlebug cut and emboss Halloween tree I couldn't resist. I made this book for Fiskars blog first birthday competition, http://www.fiskarettes.co.uk/index.php. I wanted it to be a record of techniques I can use and refer back to. Each tree covers a different technique, buttons, flowers, bling etc. The book ring at the side has more ideas with ribbon and the date I finished it is stamped on one of the tags. I will add to this book as I learn new things.

10 comments:

  1. This is such a brilliant idea and so gorgeous. You are so clever and inspiring to me Deb - is it possible to admire someone and be jealous of them at the same time? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just brilliant, such a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your book! What a great idea! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea! I love the hole int he tree for a owl or other critter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this, it's really fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! And such a good idea (I love the little flowers too on the tree too - lots of ideas!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! What a fab idea and it's really beautiful too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one beautfully cute book.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, great idea.

    ReplyDelete