Sunday 27 September 2009

Instructions for funky foam cupcake stamps.


My post this week for It's a creative world, is making funky foam cupcake stamps, so I thought I would post the instructions on here too. They are very simple to make but I think they look really effective.

I roughly drew a cup cake and case onto the funky foam and cut them out. I added extra detail by cutting out rectangles from the cup cake case, and punching holes in the top with a cropodile.


I attached my stamps to an acrylic block using repositionable adhesive.

Stamp the cup case and top and then add a tiny circle stamp where the holes are. I have made mine slightly bigger to give two slightly different colours where they overlap.

Add a button and your message.

1 comment:

  1. Got to have a go at this now I have a shiny new acrylic block :D Such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete