Wednesday 3 March 2010

Frugal Scrapping

My friend Jayne taught a class at our fundraising crop, I loved the papers so much I was determined to use them. I can't show you the class, but I managed to make 6 more layouts using cardstock and some other scraps of paper I had.

I made this layout using a technique taught by Giselle where you cut scraps of paper into 2" by 1" and place around a photo.

The other layouts were inspired by photos in magazines and sketeches.

I hope this will inspire you to use up all your scraps, especially with papers you love!


I have managed two cards out of the remaining bits, and I still have a few birds to cut out.

2 comments:

  1. No matter how many times I see these I can't believe how many you got done and how different they are. Especially love the portrait one but they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really took that to heart didn't you!!!??

    So glad you made that many LOs from one set of pps, they're all fab but I like the Prague LO best :)

    ReplyDelete